Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tweetquote

In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Note:
a) This post marked the 100th posts I've issued since 26/12/2010, (closes to 4 months) , the day I created this blog. 
b) I am posting this to test a customised block quotes or called as 'blockquotes' , to republish/publish tweets on blog. 
Maybe I dont get it 100% right, the image of the blue bird seems not appearing here, but the background looks good to me.  :) I received a short tutorial from Bloggerstop.net via my email subcription. 
You can try this out for your blog if you wish. Refer to this link : 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...