Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A hectic day today

Pretty much tiring ! The traffic somewhere towards Bkt Jelutong from my house was terrible bad this morning. . I took the same route on my way back home and I tried to find what the cause was, but could not find a single clue. The road was too good to be true by then. I have no idea what had happened there, it took me more than 2 hours stucked in the traffic.
Rushed back to prepare lunch and pack some snacks for my two sons. It was already 11.30am when I reached home....oh my oh my.....I need to get all that ready by 12.30pm! Alhamdulillah, all done on time.!
Continued with other house chores in the afternoon. Hmmm...there was not much time left for muffin baking as time already showed 4.30pm..My TV slot!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...